Thread: Kidnapped!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 08:57 PM   #42
Ivy of the Woods
Animated Skeleton

Ivy of the Woods has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When Nura heard Blair being told to watch over the elf, she made a daring smile. She had been quite worried for the elf when the men talked of entertainment, but she knew Blair would never go that far. Especially with his child sister around. Nura almost resented being thought of by everyone as a child, she was after all 17 now, but more thankful. The men still scared her after all these years but they were quite used to her.

Jumping out of her thoughts, Nura realised the boar was quite well cooked and she would not want to burn it. Quitely announcing it cooked, the men leaped at the food wihtout second thought. Nura looked at them, a little disgusted, they hardly even bothered to chew. She walked over to Blair with his bit of the meat and the elven girl caught her eye. Hesistantly she ripped off a small piece of the meat and hid it in her little pouch.

Blair, being fully distracted by his food, did not notice when Nura approched the elf girl.

"I... my name is Nura" she said, kneeling down beside her and smiling cautiously "What is yours?"

"Nuhrive." replied the elf and Nura smiled broadened

"I don't know what they will give you to eat, Nuhrive." Nura whispered "Here."
Nura took out the piece of meat for the elf, side glancing at Blair who was scarfing down the boar meat.

[ January 10, 2003: Message edited by: Ivy of the Woods ]