View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 08:28 PM   #177
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril Return of the... Unicorn Lady?

Why, hello everyone! Yes, I'm actually posting after not having posted in... what... half a year? I've been thinking about all my BD pals and decided to pay a visit. A lot of things have changed; the forum has gotten a completely new look and it's moved. There are a few new members here that I don't recognize, but still many I do remember . I hope the roleplaying these days is as high-quality as it was when I frequented the Downs. Bethberry, dearest, your moderating is impeccable. Does Brinniel still come often, or Amanaduial the Archer? I'll drop by the roleplaying forums to see how things are faring.

What's going on with me? Well, goodness, let's see... my high school's music department (whose orchestra I play violin in) just got back from a competition in Santa Clara, CA. We did extremely well: aside from our choral department sweeping all their divisions, the chamber orchestra was invited to collaborate next year with-- yes-- the Boston Pops Symphony. We also were awarded Best Music Department. I'm so proud!
Music has practically taken over my life. I have not a moment of time for going online these days, much less frequenting any sort of board, but I'm still an avid Lord of the Rings fan! And, yeah, my little Legolas shrine is still above my bed... *ducks projectile vegetables from anti-Leggy-boppers*I miss you all and think of you often! Talk to you again soon!

Amore,
Ithaeliel

P.S. I started taking Latin this year. It's the best western language ever!
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote