View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #210
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm good to go again, hopefully I didn't leave you all having to stall too long. Nasty little court case that we had no business being at. The deputy who pulled over one of our drivers even said he wasn't sure what the law said but gave him a ticket anyway.

Quote:
All done Boro, although I think I rushed it and made things move along faster than needed. What do you think? Also, how is your character? Let me know if I wrote something wrong, or if you want to write for him instead.~Groin
Post is great, it works nicely with Gror.

I think it might be better if Oin informed everyone about the orcs...I mean Gror just knew there were a lot of them, that is if you want a detailed account from someone. Now, Gror can of course state his business for being in Moria in more depth, and perhaps (unintentionally of course ) give the dwarves false hope that their fellows from Erebor will be coming?