View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #173
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Grah, this whole Fea/Noggie thing is turning into a debacle and I have the feeling that the black pieces are just sitting back and rubbing their hands with glee.

As far as I can tell, what happened was this: Fea took a very subtle Noggie comment to be a seer hint, and hinted back.

But since Noggie went all ?!? in response to that (though I'd like to see the post that made Fea think so) she realized her theory was complete and utter rubbish and then decided to explain the whole thing, now that she was reasonably sure that Nog was not the seer.

That hinting that she did? I definitely didn't pick up on, which doesn't mean squat. In fact, I thought it was nice and subtle: "Nog has an interesting way of saying things on Day 1." I thought after she posted the whole explanation that the only way that anyone would have figured out what exactly she meant was someone else who was in on the plan--though Valar know a lot crazier communications have gone on.

Now, it was the wee hours of the morn for Nog when he voted, so he may have been genuinely confused. But Gwath? You have some explaining to do!

*sigh*

When Fea looks the most suspicious, she's actually innocent...

Last edited by Mnemosyne; 02-21-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: m04r bolding!
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote