View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:30 AM   #115
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I don't like this kind of argument. It always feels to me like a wolf seeing a group of innoncents bashing each other and then going "One of them is a wolf!".

I know I'm guilty of contributing to it, but I think we're focusing on this whole LGP stuff too much now.
Now this is interesting. I don't think I agree with the first paragraph - I still think there's something suspect going on in the LGP matrix - but as far as I can see, Mac is the main other person with multiple people throwing significant suspicion at them. I can't see a wolf in that position trying to divert attention from the only people diverting attention from them.

... unless that's the point? I dunno; I'd like to hear from some of the people who think Macalaure is dodgy, see how this post affects their thinking. (I would also still like to see more out of G55, and am I wrong, or did Lommy pop up after I said I was suspicious of her, then vanish again as soon as I said that had eased a bit?)

hS (crossed with Boro & Loslote)
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote