View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 06:21 PM   #179
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
On why I thought Boro was the seer.

The way he stays uninvolved but is able to go at great lengths about his thoughts when poked over it. He's not just goofing around having fun, he's just playing his cards really close to his chest.

His case against Lhuna - he didn't analyze anyone closely like that, so why her? Well, his analysis firmly rests on the assumption of Lommy's innocence. If he knew Lommy was innocent, it would make sense to suspect someone who makes a case against her that he doesn't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
"I'm voting G55 to avoid Brinn getting lynched" = wolf having trouble trying to create fake suspicions. So his reasoning isn't based on faked suspicions, but on what he KNOWS. Brinn is innocent.
This doesn't make any sense to me logically, but the "Brinn is innocent" part really reads like a seer hint for people to figure out after he's dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
So far I've had this feeling that I'm on the most direct trajectory that leads to wolves, but my aim is slightly off-center. Like I'm hitting the target, but I'm not going to win any marksmanship competition.
This either reads as a wolfish "Geez, I'm so sorry I haven't been good at spotting wolves, yet, but I'm totally trying." or a seerish "I haven't been able to dream of any wolves yet, but I'm really trying."

He's also very panicky about a bandwaggon against him after Sally's reveal. Borowolf does not lose his cool that quickly, but Boroseer might.

It's not airtight, so feel free to make fun of it.

I think he dreamt of Lommy during Night1 or Night2 and Brinn during Night3. I don't have any idea who the third is. I wonder whether it might have been Rikae during Night2.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote