View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #513
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
And may I add that I was not arguing with anything you said either.

I looked my last post here just now and saw that I hadn't managed to really say what I meant correctly. I was just wishing to point out the reasons why Beloan would be needed with the others and tried to suggest that if you had other plans we might discuss them. All that "soul-searching" -stuff was primarily meant to be an encouragement to really go for your character and take the chance given to twist him to new dimensions if you wished (as I have thought you have wished to make him a dramatic character in the first place).
Sorry, I guess I just read your post from a different angle. I do that a lot! Thank you, and I do like where Beloan is going, as a sort shared character (open to be shared by all, but used the most by you and I the most, for certain), as he's become. He was an interesting addition, and I thank you for coming up with him!

And thank you, Brinniel - your reassurance about Khamir really helps!

EDIT: I posted, and had Beloan bring the Fellowship into camp. I left things very vague as to who would be part of the planning for the battle, so everyone can write in what they see fit for that. I'm thinking Beloan with definitely be a part of it, Khamir might join Beloan but keep from really joining the group, and Vror will want to be a part of it (and Adnan will tend the fire and help with little things like that so he can stay within ear's shot of the proceedings).

Please let me know if there are any problems with my post, everyone.

Last edited by Durelin; 10-10-2006 at 06:01 PM.