View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 11:53 PM   #247
Regin Hardhammer
Shade of Carn Dűm

Regin Hardhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

My save is filled in. Marreth got a barrel with flour in it. Hope he doesn't sneeze.

All you bad guys -- please check your pms. Also, please take note that our resources are kind of split up here. Imladris (Jynne) has been left back on the ship. Tarn and Nilak are packing the barrels along with Thynne. I've already gotten into a barrel. That only leaves Diera. I've written Rinfanawen and suggested she post either getting into a barrel or afterwards as she is transported onto the ship and gets out to fight.

So Lalwende and Kitanna -- since there's not too many more to post in the barrel scene, you two can do a narrative in your save spots where you have us all get in and then be transported in the boats. The barrels should be ready to hoist up on the winch. Then Luindal or another one of the good guys can take over getting the barrels onto the ship.....

What happens next is anybody's guess. Good and bad guys can fight it out. Nobody gets killed and the Corsairs have to run off, but Marreth will be busy with a little errand of his own, high up in the mast before leaving the ship.

~Regin