View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 07:12 PM   #59
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
piosenniel, et al

I must apologize for this urgent, late message, but my computer has been malfunctioning, severing my connection recently, and I've been unable to send PMs. But, I have info that I've been trying to communicate for 12 hours, and failed to do so.

I to have discovered another interested participant, Nilpaurion Felagund, who is interested in the part of the Emissary. Honestly, both PMs were sent to me within a few hours of each other, so I feel that it would be unfair to deny either the role. I could not PM Nilpaurion, because of the aforementioned technical difficulties. This may seem like a very bad time to ask, but would it be possible to create another Elven Emissary position for the game? I realize how inconvenient this is, but my inability to post or PM has left me with few options to consider in my rush. I believe that, if this can be arranged, both Mithalwen and Nilpaurion could participate smoothly, without any fracture of the game's movement or organization.

I hope this is satisfactory. I again apologize to you, and Nilpaurion, if you're reading this. I must sort out my computer problems, as well as attend a minor real life addition to my already packed schedule.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies