View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #75
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I don't have a lot of time right now, so I won't be pulling any quotes or pointing any fingers, but I do have a few thoughts on how Day 1 ended.
1) I'm surprised Agan garnered enough suspicion for one vote, much less three (I think that was her final count)
2) It sucks about Jex, but yesterday was odd to say the least and assuming Agan tells the truth about her role there was no way around lynching a gifted.
3) Given Jex's reaction to my speculation that maybe a lone lover goes over to the wolves, I'm thinking the lovers are on the side of the village, even in death. But what happens to Nimrodel with her lover gone?
4) Rikae, I'm wondering if the wolves are trying to be bold and frame up Agan. It's a small village, just a little bit of doubt goes a long way. If Agan is a wolf, she's a daring one who was smart to wait until the end of day when a counter reveal was less likely. I trust her more for withholding her dreams because it'd be easy for a wolf to say "I dreamt Boro and now he's dead." If that makes sense. We'll see how today shakes out I guess.

Excuse any typos, I'm WWing from my phone.