View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #216
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I need to make some late dinner but I just saw this as I got home and thought it needed commenting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCab
I'm going to ignore the tempation to go off on a huge rant right now.
Actually, I would like you to go on and do so. So please do it if you feel like it at all anymore, I'm sure it would be interesting.
Agreed! I mean everytime you post you promise to write something and then you don't. That way you stay under the radar as no one thinks it "nice" to lynch you as you have not said so much. Looking at your last performances I'm getting a growing sense that's the way you play intentionally - and with success.

So please McCaber at last do what you have promised all the time and talk - or convince me that that's only your tactics to make boots of us at Nights with not talking your mouth.

I'll be back a bit later.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote