View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #217
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Of course Mith's pulling a phantom-Sally. What I'm starting to feel like is that this is just going to turn into everyone promising they're not wolves and kissing and making up...
Good that you said that because it reminds me of what I wanted to say. I suspect Mith less ebcause she claimed so vocally that she's innocent. I mean, as a wolf, I would never do such a proclamation of innocence. I could say I'm innocent, but I would not make a show of it. It would feel so completely dishonest. Maybe I'm naive, but I instinctively assume other people be as honest/stupid as me...

Quote:
Though the beginning of Lommy's last post bothers me. She seems to be freaking a little. I understand frustration; I mean, I'm rather frustrated with the promises of innocence and the like (are you trying to appeal to people's compassion? cause you won't get that from me.. ), but my dear, regardless of if Boro was in danger or not it still seems odd to be so afraid to lose him. In a gifteds game we could leave it to suspecting giftedness (but then being so open about that would be really...not smart), but obviously we can't do it. But I agree that a great amount of energy shouldn't be put into investigating the *everybody loves Boro* theory.
Freaking a little? Frustrated? I hope not, because I actually did not feel frustrated, I was simply wondering. Or okay, I started to become gradually slightly frustrated when I wrote that. But "frustrated" is too strong a word, "mildly annoyed" would do better. I just don't understand why do people concentrate on it so much.

Quote:
I do wonder though what Lommy meant by this earlier:
Was that a sarcastic comment on my flip-floppiness or an actual question to me?

edit: xed with Noggless
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote