View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #235
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Here's the list of characters...

Nogrod the Agreeable, the leader of the beggars

his wife, Nerwen - I never seem to be able to suspect her but after Volo's point about her over-carefulness I'd say she needs to be looked at.

Gwathagor, their child - R.I.P. dear son.

elderly couple; Rikae the Kind - a bit touchy when suspected even a little but otherwise looks good and sensible.

and Durelin - no idea.

Boromir88 the Silent One, an ex-pickpocket - looks more like an innocent.

his wife, Mithalwen the Perpetually Sane and Serene - I'm really torn between her guilt and innocence, sometimes more the first, sometimes more the latter. Lommy said a wolf wouldn't go to such extremes defending her innocence - but remember Rikae last time...

their children Macalaure the Guileless - feels better all the time but I must say I'm a bit uneasy with him as I know what he's capable of.

and Meneltarmacil - screams wolf but then it's Menel who more often than not ends up lynched as an innocent. That said one of my candidates still.

satansaloser2005, a slightly mad crippled woman - dead duckmaster...

Volo, a young widowed man - I'm not too easy with him as I've pointed out already but doesn't top my list either.

his child, the Right Honourable McCaber - if he doesn't show up I'm quite ready to lynch a timebomb that doesn't look too innocent.

THE Ka, a blind old woman - no idea.

orphaned little Thinlómien - felt very innocent yersterDay and mainly toDay as well.

and her little sister A Little Green - I'm a bit worried about with her conscise low-flying and if I can borrow the hip-phrase around here toDay: there's something that bothers me with her even if I can't quite say what.

EDIT: X'd after Lommy onwards
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote