View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #4237
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Updating the list Brinn made...

Legate
Nogrod

Brinn
Mnemo
wilwarin
Gwath
Lari
Eönwë

Legate is the next in line and anyway I have no chances of modding a game in the last two-three weeks of May - and sadly I'm afraid I can't even participate a game then. Those weeks are just going to kill me RL.

But from the beginning of June I have all the time up to the beginning of August.

So if Legate wants to run his game after Lommy that would be fine. Then we could discuss it whether Wilwa (or Brinn or Mnemo) would prefer hosting a game or should I do it next after Legate.

It would be my turn then but I'm open to suggestions if your timetables have limitations. From the beginning of August I will be away from the 'Downs in general quite definitively for a month anyway so my next chance to mod would be on September. But even that would be no problem to me.

Modding is fun but if there are people who have not modded at all or have modded only once I'm ready to let you go first.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote