View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #292
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
So...anybody feeling ill?
Maybe the Bard made a save last Night. You and Legate have both posted without any despair claims, and I don't think the wolves would have gone for someone else, who might still draw suspicion away from them, so it was probably down to the two of you for who was targeted - and you are closer to a known innocent, so if they'd targeted you, they would have still been able to go after Legate. I'm betting the Bard saved one of the two of you last Night.

That being said, I could be wrong. This is highly speculative!

Quote:
The main thing I would like to highlight at the moment is that she is pretty relentlessly suspecting Legate and myself for little other reason than we are widely seen as innocent and not basing her suspicion on anything Legate or I have actually done during the game.
I agree, but I also wonder if both of the wolves would have taken this strategy, or if they might've split their forces so that even if targeting you and Legate blew up in Shasta's face (which it did), his packmate would have avoided the crossfire.

Of course, Lalaith did try to stay out of the blow up yesterday between the two of you, so maybe that is what she was trying to do.