View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 10:27 AM   #304
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, the question is what to try to do now. Or rather, whom...

Taking into account every single possibility.

Lalaith would be the simplest option, she was on the table yesterDay besides Shasta. If we are following this through, we may just as well follow it through.

Boro... after his last post... I am not sure, I believe his death won't accomplish anything.

Lommy... I am not sure. If she is a Wolf, I don't think she is a lone one. There would be at least two of them. Possibly three. And in that way, I would prioritise someone else over her.

For the sake of completion, since I said I will mention every single possibility, I think we can't very well steer away from the track of not lynching Lottie or Kuru; that path has been closed to us long time ago. At the latest moment probably sometime yesterDay. It's a game where nobody knows anything, and you just have to close your eyes and make a choice. We did.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote