View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 03:02 AM   #205
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

Just how exactly are you non-corporeal creatures planning to force Anna and Calimiel back into the cell? Even if you can become solid enough to speak aloud or hold (throw) objects, you have nowhere near the physical strength of a genuine flesh-and-bone creature, even a weak and starved one. If you're thinking of killing us rather than let us remain free, that would hardly accomplish your goal of teaching us a lesson, would it? As far as I'm concerned, after we give the dead Men a proper burial (I and Anna have no substantive objections to that) we could just walk out of the Castle, walk right through the front gate and meet the living folk as they arrive. The Ghosts can't hold the doors closed strongly enough to prevent us from simply pulling them open, and even if there are any locking doors on the lower floors (which I doubt), who has the keys? Not Celumeomaryu, I'm guessing. She has only the Dungeon keys, doesn't she?