View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:05 PM   #205
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So. Many. posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I have a minute right now, so I'm gonna go ahead and talk through my impressions on Boro so far. Boro is a bold player, especially as a wolf, in my experience. I'm getting a strong "brewing potential" vibe from Boro so far today - a sense of "big, bold plays may be coming" - which could very easily go innocent or wolf, given his playing style. I keep feeling like there's no reason for me to make a judgement call either way until he starts making his moves. I don't necessarily suspect him right now, and I would not vote for him toDay, but I am definitely going to keep an eye on him.
Boro was creeping me out early on, but that feeling has somewhat lessened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I highly doubt the pack would come out in force and steer the wheel only to keep one packmember from fenrisizing themselves. Chances are that one of them will bite the dust at some point, and then people will look at their old posts. Such Day1 behavior can sink the wolfship on a later day.
Conventional pack behavior might point to one or two loudmouths, one middle-of-the-road, and the rest under the radar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
This is what I mean. I can feel a race between Pitch, G55, and Legate coming up, while the wolves are snickering in the background.
G55 has actually been my main candidate most of the Day. I'm still catching up, but it seemed Rikae spent a while suspecting her, then voted Brinn.
Then G55 votes Rikae What's up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Do people like Mac without butter? Wait..maybe I'm confusing Mac for MaC (Macaroni and Cheese). Anyways, continue.
That is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I agree with this. I'm still a bit wary of G55 and Pitchwife (less so of the former), however I don't want to get caught in a trap. I think I will stay clear of this potential mess for toDay and focus elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Interesting.
Yes it is. What kind of "trap?

x/d with I=Don't-Know-How-Many