View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #235
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I realised it's a little late for this but I'll scrobble this quickly

Kitanna
#36: Mostly banter. Agrees with me that the deadline hours will be chaotic, but seems to find the idea fun. Disagrees with me, saying that it's quite possible for someone to get suspected/lynched based on early Day1 banter.
#85: Says either Legate's fake vote plan, or Pitch suspecting Legate, could be "innocent villagers stirring up conversation to draw out baddies. Or it could be baddies trying to draw in innocents to pin as guilty later." Ehhhhhhhh?? Mildly suspects Lhuna for underlining her own unhelpfulness. Discusses the merits of lists with Legate. Gets really worked up about the lists and fake votes to a degree that I find confusing while I'm quickly trying to summarise her posts here. Says fake voting would benefit wolves because it easily incriminates innocents who are trying their best? Draws attention to Shasta's self-ironic "That's probably enough content to make it look like I'm participating."
#95: Wonders if Rikae/Gal is orchestrated wolf-on-wolf, more suspicious G than R. Analyses the fake vote discussion, bringing up G55, Legate and Pitch as the key players, and seems to think their order of suspiciousness is Pitch > Gal > Legate.
#104: Suspects Boro because of his flip-flopping about lists and appearing deeper than he is. Mildly defends Legate against Mac's accusation, but does a legate180 because Legate's post #88 strikes her as fish, mostly tone-wise.

Conclusion: Now that I've read her posts, I feel better about Kitanna. I disagree with her conclusions a lot, but her thought processes seem like an innocent person figuring things out.

Rune

#84: Mostly disclaimers/banter about the game, most important quote is this: "For now let me just say that I am pro anything that leaves more data for us to analyse, so in principle I am not against making preliminary votes a thing. As long as we don't take a dogmatic approach that would leave the system open for wolfish exploitation (but that goes for pretty much everything)." Which sounds a little weird to me, like how would the wolves exploit the fake votes?
#94: Agrees with Hui about stating voting preferences early and that the voting environment will change just before dl. Okay, elaborates on the thing I just found weird by saying that we shouldn't get too fixated on the idea of everyone pre-voting and then punish those who deviate. Fair enough, agreed.
#117: Most worried about G55 who gives him both good and bad vibes. Says he always suspects Eönwë and Lottie, and never suspects Lhuna. Thinks Legate and Pitchwife are reasonable and therefore innocent.
#134: Suspects Eönwë for flipflopping on Legate and Kitanna for the opportunistic jump on Lhuna's post. About the village in general: "For now let me just say that I am pro anything that leaves more data for us to analyse, so in principle I am not against making preliminary votes a thing. As long as we don't take a dogmatic approach that would leave the system open for wolfish exploitation (but that goes for pretty much everything)."
#140: Defends Lhuna bc of her having a history of suicidal tendencies. Thinks Urwen made a cobbler hint.
#157: Doesn't entirely buy G55 discrediting his Urwen/cobbler theory.
#179: Asks Lottie about her reasoning for suspecting Brinn because doesn't suspect her himself.
#186: Continues on the topic, correcting Lottie about Brinn's suspicions. I'm too busy to check which one of them has the facts right, but I doubt either of them is lying about this on purpose.

Conclusion: Guess what? He also looks innocent on a closer look. Nothing really stands out as super shady.

Not sure this was a good use for the second to last 30 minutes of the Day, but at least I know two people I'm not voting for unless something drastic happens.

Will be crossing with everyone since my last!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote