View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #348
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I actually did notice the xed with all. It was the reason why I thought her sudden change from here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Aargh
Nerwen - there are all those little things against her and I agree with Shasta that her vote was a little apologetic, but then again I still think she seems to be wracking her brain the way an innocent would.
Eönwë - he's made a couple of eyebrow-raising posts both yesterDay (the summary) and toDay (overtly elaborate theories about Night-kills plus some of the bickering with Nerwen), but I still think openly looking for support to save Holby isn't something I would put past him without more evidence of his guilt.

Not too concerned about
Lottie - given that she started the bandwagon against Holby yesterDay when there was suspicion in the air against her makes me think she's not the most urgent of my concerns (even though it's totally possible she's a wolf).

where she's still suspicious of Nerwen and Steve to here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Now I'm actually pretty sure 2 of our remaining baddies are among Shasta, Boro and Greenie. Not because they look particularly guilty, but because the others look quite innocent.

Nerwen still seems to think like an innocent and - whatever crazy ideas I might have entertained - her row with Eönwë looks more innocent-on-innocent than anything else.

The same reason goes for Eönwë's innocence. Also, I'm going to repeat the effort to save Holby once more. Plus, that last post of his now was probably the most innocent sounding post I've seen the whole Day if you exclude McCaber's posting.

Lottie's last couple of posts sound very innocent too, plus like I said I'm going to momentarily give her the benefit of doubt for starting the Holby-wagon.

. . .

PS. I know I'm saying different stuff in consecutive posts right now but I'm thinking furiously and basically writing all my thought processes here. Hope it's enlightening or at least entertaining.

You'll notice that this second post immediately follows the previous post, but completely changes tune on Nerwen and Steve. Since the first post, which was wary of the two, xed with my defense of them - a defense spoken out of dream-knowledge - and was immediately followed by a change of heart, I decided it must mean that Lommy knew I was the Seer and figured out that I'd dreamed Nerwen and Steve.
Ah. I suspected this would be your next argument. Sorry, don’t buy it. It’s hardly a “complete change”, as Lommy’s already leaning innocent on us both in the first post you quote. It looks to me like Lommy is just wavering and talking herself in and out of suspicion, as she had been doing already. (if you extend the sequence back, the whole thing runs “probably both innocent” ... “no, maybe they’re both wolves” "...no wait, maybe they seem innocentish than not...” “...yeah, probably both innocent.")

Even if you thought your post had influenced Lommy, I really, really don’t see what would make you jump to the conclusion that she must have– very suddenly indeed!– pegged you as the Seer.