View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #1708
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I had a really epic set of dreams that involved, at the very least, Nienna, B88, Rune, and Glirdan.

But I don't feel like retyping or copy/pasting (that would need editing for 'Downs regulations), so I'm just going to link to the blog post where I wrote about it. Warning: there is a bit of cursing, but apart from that it's nothing bad. For those who don't care about the significance behind the title of the blog, just skip to the italicized parts.

For just the part with Glirdan (which is kind of the most epic, not gonna lie), it's near the bottom. And he's blue. And twelve. And immortal.
Bahahahaha!!!! So I'm super stoked that I'm a blue 12 year old that is a vessel of fate!! At least we are doomed to eternity together Fea!! *Snuggles you lots*

Oh, and Boro, I would TOTALLY be your little blue twelve year old sidekick....getting lost in Boston....BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Definitely an epic dream Fea