Legolas has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): James
Future Aspirations: Happiness
Goal in life: See above
Short term goals: Happiness
Passion: Music - Guitar
Hobbies: Soccer, Video Games, Tolkien, Piano, Trumpet, Bass, Alto Sax
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Being the greatest being ever. For more information see my entry in Wight-Bot's database.

Fave book: Hm...random pick - The Hobbit
Fave movie: Fellowship of the Ring
Fave sport: Soccer
Fave store: Structure ?
Fave music: British rock, mostly. Oasis, Verve, Ride, Sigur Ros, Eric Clapton (Blind Faith, Cream, et. al), Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, King Crimson, Travis, Ocean Colour Scene, George Harrison, Brian Eno, Beatles, Coldplay, Hurricane #1, Heavy Stereo, Tangerine Dream, Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Paul Weller, Eric Johnson, Grateful Dead, the Police, U2, Radiohead, Slowdive, Doves, Queen, Spiritualized, Beatles, Peter Gabriel, some John Lennon, Handel, Back, Hadyn, Schubert, Liszt, Chopin, and on, and on, and on...

What you can't stand: Stubbornly stupid people *cough*my girlfriend's mother*cough*
What you plain dislike: See above
Who you admire: ORLANDO BLOOM! (Not really.) Jesus, girls with long hair, me, anyone that puts up with me, Andy Bell, Edge, Richard Ashcroft, Nick McCabe, JRR Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien, etc.
What you most love to do: Spend time with friends.
Your self-confessed flaws: N/A
What intrigues/fascinates you: Stuff.
What scares you: Norhing.
Quotation to live by: '...take counsel with thyself, and remember who and what thou art.'

Additional comments:
A whole lot of people are really not good at anything. - George Carlin

[ November 08, 2002: Message edited by: Legalos ]

[ March 07, 2003: Message edited by: Legolas ]