View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 07:16 PM   #34
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

This is me signing off as earlier advised.

I'll be away from 7/29 to 8/8, at a workshop that I've received funding to attend in order to refine authorial skills (desperately needed too, I might add).

Some parting thoughts.

Perhaps we need to consider characters for the Forsaken Inn. At present, people such as Vanwe and Lespheria work at the inn. Their worlds are inhabited by innkeepers, other staff, stablemasters and the like.

At the Green Dragon Inn, characters are tied to the grounds of the inn. In this RP, it may be possible for people to expand their characters and their story, through the wider scope of the RP.

My suggestion is that we consider additional characters that populate the inn, such as there are at the Green Dragon. Certainly other inn staff can serve as NCE's, but if there is the possibility to explore interesting character I think it would be great to include them beyond the limitations of an NCE.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight