View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 10:03 AM   #18
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Sting

I'm surprised at you people - I personally think Boromir was one of the few characters who were portrayed extremely well in the movie. I for one, liked him much more in the movie than in the book. In the book, if you read closely, you'll see how he is always going 'against the tide' - disagreeing with Aragorn and Gandalf apparently just for the sake of it; obviously minding that he's not the leader of the Fellowship. In the movie, his good and friendly side was expanded on, and his glorious death got enough screen time. And Sean Bean's acting and charisma did a lot for Boromir, I'm sure we all agree on this. <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>he's awesome at any acting job, whether he's evil like Koster, tempted like Boromir, naked like Andy McNab, or just plain stupid like Tadgh McCabe]. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>lol - don't forget coarse like Sharpe!