View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:03 AM   #284
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
My problem here is that all three of you have been pretty quiet. I'll look at each of you.

Mith: Has some points against her– the leap for Gil, and, more importantly, the fact she has managed to get no less than three innocents lynched by delaying her vote. If she is the balrog, it was a clever tactic. On the other hand, in both cases the choice was a difficult one.

Shasta: Contributed virtually nothing in the first few Days; recently has been more active. Made the first Kath vote yesterday (but then he surely couldn't have have predicted the outcome so early).

He hasn't done anything really suspicious, and his posts sound very innocent. If he's a balrog playing the part of an ordo, he's doing a damn fine job.

And the single biggest point in his favour? He didn't immediately vote Naria when Mith already had. What would a balrog have to lose?

Shasta's out, then.

Naria: The quietest of all, and yet, to my mind, the most suspicious. See Legate's points at #247 and mine at #248.

One of my reasons for coming out with my thoughts about the lovers was that, if they were innocent and Naria was guilty, it looked like she was already on to them. I refer to her sudden vote to lynch Legate– a test to see how Kath reacted? (Shasta's vote for Kath could also be interpreted that way, however.)

Kath's argument that Naria couldn't be guilty, since a balrog would know how many Nights we've had no longer applies– all of you have seemed confused about things at some point.

I am hesitant at casting my vote only because it's so crucial. As the other candidate for lynching, though, and despite my lingering doubts about Mith, I pretty much have to vote for Naria.

I know I'm innocent, so I can't let myself get lynched now. Look at the numbers–

4 players
- 1 (lynched toDay by own side)
-1 (balrogged toNight)
= 2 players (1 villager + 1 balrog)

If I can't think of a good reason not to lynch Naria in the next couple of hours, she gets my vote.

Edit: If anyone's reading this, it should be obvious by now that I am not the balrog.

Last edited by Nerwen; 11-21-2007 at 06:02 AM. Reason: adding comments
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote