View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 10:01 PM   #37
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thumbs up Awsome!

Wow! A post that actually intrigued people, not to scare them away... sorry, i'm really bad at posts, for some reason people don't like mine.

Anyway, i am glad to see such a turn-out! thankyou! you make me feel like i'm accepted around here (finally). Yes, i understand the main message you all are saying. And i fully agree. For example, before the movies were even a thought, and i had completed all three books finally (I would always read one and three... i don't know why. two never caught my eye.) i absolutely loved the character Boromir (Some of you may already know this ). I don't know why at first, but, i did. We have exact opposite personalities but, he was my favorite. When the movies came out, something odd happened. i picked up my old copies of LOTR and began to read again. Then, i went and saw the first movie. And lucky for me, one of my favorite actors (Sean Bean) played as Boromir! i was sooo happy. Then as i can remember, my friends began to read again, then their friends and so on.

See something? I was surpirsed movies could do this... and with such power.

Thankyou's all who posted!
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote