View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #481
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Why I'm this late everytime...?

A truly happy birthday Rikae! I hope you don't count the years anymore. It's kind of one way to measure the adulthood when one gets baffled about her/ his years... just forgotting them... not intentionally downplaying them. Forgetting your years is anyhow a mark of getting older... Hope to see you forget them soon.

And happy birthday to you Farael as well! You were one of the first people I got to know here in the 'Downs when I joined in. And it was a warm wellcome (you remember the Inn in the Shire?). It has been nice to know you and we have a few nice shared memories as well. Love you mate! Happy birthday - and do not be afraid to get older. That normally makes us better!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote