View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 06:57 AM   #69
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I was sleeping, obviously. But the same should be asked of you, my love. Shouldn't you be at school?
Sleeping 'til 2pm? Good, you're finally taking after your sister. As for school, I happened to have lunch and currently I'm having an hour off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
I do enjoy the more experienced ones throwing around suspicion. So I think I'll try it too:

I like how Gwath is refraining from forming an opinion. He could be not trying to leave a paper trail of suspects. Not a full-on point yet, but it could become one.
Now I just don't like the tone of this at all. It just sounds wrong, throwing suspicion around merely for the sake of throwing it, not because of actually suspecting anything AND not standing behind his suspicion by stating he's just throwing it around.

Rikae seems to make a big mess of the me-Mac-Boro-Sally-Durelin-Gwath thing, which troubles me a little. It seems like she wants people to stick to speculating and arguing only about it for the whole Day, or to phrase it a bit more nicely and realistically, keep the debate going. Which I'm not sure an innocent would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
The Ka–
Is apparently trying to win a prize for saying the least in the most words. A possible "safe" wolf-tactic?
It seems to be her normal playing style. Which of course does not guarantee she's innocent.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote