View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 07:30 PM   #172
AbercrombieOfRohan
Shade of Carn Dûm

AbercrombieOfRohan has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to AbercrombieOfRohan
Quote:
suspects Shelob simply because she lived past day 1.
This is long standing joke between the two of us because of the other werewolf games. I didn't mean anything serious by it.

Quote:
Tolkien would be disappointed, he always clearly defined his good and evil.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure he'd be disappointed by this whole thing then, since for "good and evil" to be "clearly defined" the wolves would have to either tell us they're evil or be wearing the previously mentioned signes...somehow I don't forsee this happing, this side of reality anyway.
I meant this too as a joke. Sorry that sarcasm doesn't come across so well in print.

Oi vey, today's been trying. I was ready to vote Shelob earlier today, but her insistance of her innocence has lead me to believe that she is just that; innocent. So, this brings me back to square one. Shall I vote for Garin, who I'm simply suspicious of because of his unreasonable (IMHO) suspicion of me? Or shall I vote for Gandalf or Wayne because their silence and unhelpfulness is unnerving? I also really don't want to cause a double lynching. So, let me go review the posts and I'll be back with a vote in a few minutes.

Last edited by AbercrombieOfRohan; 01-23-2006 at 07:31 PM. Reason: cross posted with Tar
AbercrombieOfRohan is offline   Reply With Quote