View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #154
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
As on the day before, indecision ran rampant around the Ward.

Lommy spoke up, urging the others to action. "It's time to put this to a vote, don't you think?"

"This is a democracy!" agreed Lottie.

Sally's head popped out from a nearby window. "I'm sorry, what country do you think I live in?"

Despite the delicious sarcasm, Lottie's cheeriness seemed infectious, and in no time, she had been decided as the gate visitor for the day.

"Hey," Lottie said suddenly. "Where's McCaber?"

Everyone looked around, but McCaber was nowhere to be found. Night was coming, and it was time for all to turn in. After wishing Lottie luck and wisdom, the rest of the Ward turned in for the night, leaving Lottie to approach the guards and give a report.

A light shone weakly from the windows of one of the houses. Lottie hesitantly crept up to the sill and looked in. "McCaber?" she whispered, but there was no response, though she could clearly see the book he had been reading sitting on the table. She knocked on the door and waited for several moments, but still she received no answer. After a time, she silently walked away, resolving to bring up his absence to the guards.

McCaber was never seen again.

Patients
Nerwen
Kuru
Lottie
Lalaith
Lommy
Legate
Dun
Boro
Shasta

The Morgue
Phantom (for posterity)
McCaber

My apologies for the delay. The Day is now closed. Lottie is the rep for toNight.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 11-01-2016 at 05:43 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote