View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #359
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
well Inearly voted you for being dim ~Mith
Well you know..."Why youth? We already have enough youth. Why not a fountain of smart?"

Quote:
but fish-slapping may be more appropriate ..
As long as it's tilapia

Quote:
Well I can't quite back it up rationally, it's more like a gut-feeling. But it's maybe that he doesn't seem particularily innocent but the kill choices don't look too characteristic of him either... I don't know~Lommy
Kills don't seem like him? Yet, he seems to provide answers to why they were killed?

I think what Rikae says makes sense, but right now I find it more telling that Nogrod gave a reason for Eomer's death and two others (Mac and Lommy) came in for support as if to say case closed...that is usually a telling sign of wolf (or mutineer behavior).

And of course Nogrod's assured-ness of the matter, usually he's debating theories and possibilities, but not this time...nope Eomer was killed because he's usually a sensible player who can be a dangerous voter...the end.

Also, he rather sneakily blames me for it, yet also makes a statement that I'm innocent:
Quote:
So they took Boro's explanation for Eomer's behaviour at face value and thought he was a bored ordo and would thus not help us after being dead with his "most likely a goodie"-status?~Nogrod
Ahh...so I'm to blame for Eomer's death? And 'they' took my advice...which Nogrod happens to clearly distinguish me as being separate from 'them.' He's right about that, I'm not 'them,' but Nogrod's assuredness regarding Eomer's death and 'them' (the mutineers) is suspicious.

Also, if you think about it...Day 1 McCaber, Day 2 Mira...we've tried the quite thing, I'm assuming it hasn't worked so far...maybe we've chosen the wrong ones, but there's something up between that group of 3 who agree about Eomer's death. No one should overlook that.

Quote:
Huh?~Rikae
Oh just saying that I'm a male, and you can say I'm intense, aggressive, whatever...I don't mind.

But that's because that actually is usually my tone, I'm a pretty intense person...most of the times it's just because I like to give everyone (including friends) grief over the silliest things, and other times I seriously am frustrated and that shows. That's just my behavior, so it's ok to call me intense, over-the-top, maybe dim and delusional because that's me.