View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 07:31 PM   #678
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
To Mordor with it, I say!

Being called to do something at the end of the day, then finding out that this vital assignment consists of watching the person who called you watch someone else do something (you're not sure exactly what) for an hour without even being spoken to. Only if you'd left earlier, this person couldn't have added on to your workload for the next day and cut half an hour off of your time to do it in after letting you stand around and watch the lack of activity for an hour. This especially belongs in Mordor when said behavior is a continuing pattern and you have to work with the person who did it all day and all night the following day, which means that you'll be up until 2-3 AM for no particularly good reason. And he steals my pens too.

Tomorrow through Wednesday morning is not going to be pretty. Not a thing I can do about it without risking getting demolished when grades come around.