View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 04:21 PM   #407
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Shield

My post is up. I'm sorry for the delay; the time that I was going to use to write kind of evaporated, and I had to go to work earlier today. It's not the best, but we're well into the battle. The end is either lame or conventional, but I've run out of ideas and I wanted to give you an opening, Aman. You can handle the duel(s) however you like.

I haven't specified much else, though, so if you want to play your character please go ahead. Remember, the light is dim and you won't be able to see at a glance everything that's going on in the fight. There's also a lot of people in a fairly small clear space. The area is surrounded by sand dunes, lots of brush, trees, and broken, rocky ground - you pretty much have your pick if you want to mention the situation.

A bit of explanation: Himaran, I must confess that I - or Calnan - have just killed Jurex. I was trying to integrate the story, to avoid having lots of isolated posts. You had said that Jurex was going to die, so I thought "Great! Then I'll have Calnan kill him!" So I did. Only just now I realized that I had killed another player's character without getting that player's permission. I didn't even think about how you wanted Jurex to end. I am so sorry for doing that. I've left it up, though, because I want you too see. If you prefer it, I'll change him immediately to a random corsair; or if you have other ideas, just let me know. I want to assure you I didn't intend to be high-handed about this; I was thinking about the story as a whole. I'm very sorry!
One day more!

Carrying on,
Nuranar