View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 10:15 AM   #92
Starbreeze
Ghost of a Smile

Starbreeze has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Starbreeze
Silmaril

Wow, that was a lot to take in Poet. I'm not sure if I'm awake enough right now to understand it fully.
I did see though that you brought up your six levels thing. I have been putting in a lot of thought to my answer to that, and I still haven't managed to work out which category I think I fall into. I am either too lenient, or too hard on myself. I would like to think that my work has reached the standard of levels 4, 5 and 6, but I cannot be sure. In the same way I feel that my work has transgressed past levels 1 certainly, and almost certainly 2 and 3, so I don't know where that leaves me. Prehaps I am too occupied with exams to think clearly at the moment but I really don't know where to place myself. Upon requesting an answer from a friend (who is close enough to tell the truth about things) she told me that my work had almost certainly fallen into group 5, but I was not so sure.

~~edited by me because I am too tired to write properly~~

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: Starbreeze ]

To write is to make dreams, to make dreams is to awaken the fantasy of the mind, to awaken the mind is to be a master.