View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 02:05 AM   #76
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya

Quote:
-the Reputations system. It's always nice to click User CP and see a new little green box. (Encaitare)
I love it, too. It's a nice feeling. Some of my reps come from those supposedly shallow (I thought to myself at time of publication) thoughts of mine that somehow found words - I'm horrible at expressing thoughts into words - and it makes me say "Wow. It's not so shallow, after all." Makes me want to hug to life the giver of the said green box.

My reason for loving the Downs remains quite the same.

(
Quote:
Most of the people in my freaking vicinity have never heard of LotR or any of Tolkien's works. Those who have are not obsessed enough. Where can I babble on and on about Tolkien? *thinks for a while* Here!
)

I mean, obsessions must have their vents. They must be continuously shaped, scrutinised and kicked around. Otherwise it fades slowly and you're left wondering what might have been if . . . like the time I lost my talent for completing the Rubik's cube . . .

Geek.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote