View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 08:02 PM   #30
Tigerlily Gamgee
Hostess of Spirits

Tigerlily Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily Gamgee
Silmaril

Quote:
"Lookin' pretty good" is an insult to the level of hotness those two achieve in their pics.
*blush* Well, phantom, perhaps you need to be sending in a piccie of your pretty face soonly
Maybe we should change the motto of the Downs to "The Barrow Downs, where the hotties hang out!" Thank you all. I've found, from forums, conventions, etc, that the LOTR fandom has many very attractive people on both ends. Take that Star Wars! I mean... heh.

I've updated the page with pics from Lush, Abercrombieofrohan, Orominuialwen, Lindolirian, and Hookbill the Goomba.
If there's one thing I've found while making this page, it's that many members here have some long and tough to remember how to spell names. So, please, if anyone catches a typo, let me know

PS - Fea, they are not just complications of a teenage life... they go on into your twenties, sadly. It's always the ones who you don't want to approach you who do, and those who you wish would never do... and then I never have confidence (or barely do anyway) to approach anyone myself. Confidence boosts are nice, because when you have remained single for so long you can't help but wonder if there is something wrong with you. But I've just now decided that there is something wrong with the male of the species, most of them, at least... or the ones who ask for my phone # and never call

Last edited by Tigerlily Gamgee; 05-14-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Tigerlily Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote