View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #78
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I just noticed this only when somebody quoted it: Eomer, could you actually clarify what you meant by this? Like by "somewhat risky stuff for a wolf"? How was it risky? (Just crossed my mind that this sounds a bit like a Wolf-slip. "It would be a risky stuff for a Wolf to do, because Inzil is a Wolf." Without realizing that you are not supposed to know that he is one...) So how did you mean this?
I'm just guessing here, but I read that as "voting as the third in a bandwagon is risky for a wolf", a valid point given how much scrutiny bandwagoners are subjected to if the victim turns out innocent. I hadn't thought of that comment after Inzil turned out to be a wolf though, and your reading of it sounds like a possibility, too.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 09-22-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: typo again! I'm useless today
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote