View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #127
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Nerwen did a similar thing too, seemingly taking offense at Rikae's playing style and lynching her 'for want of a better candidate', which I don't like.
Maybe I should have put it this way: I felt that whether Rikae was a balrog, cobbler or just a loose cannon, she was more dangerous to the miners' side than to the enemy. Note that I didn't lynch her until after she had had her chance to explain herself and had chosen to post gibberish. In other words, she asked for it.

Okay, let's look at the field. This is more like it. Now everyone's managed to act suspiciously at some point– except the non-contributors, who are suspicious by default.

Unfortunately, we seem to have another bandwagon starting up. Since there have been three votes to lynch Macalaure already, I propose

++Gil-Galad

No offence, Gil. But you've said some pretty strange things. Maybe it's just your way– I don't know you. Anyway, I'm mainly doing this because I don't want a repeat of yesterDay. There's no reason to have only one or two lynching prospects toDay. As I said, we're all suspect now.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote