View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #99
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlimFlamSam View Post
I also said I wasn't trolling, nor attacking posters.
If I were, there were ample opportunities to take advantage of.

Inziladun spoke: [And they might know you still, if you were posting under your original account.]
Frankly, I couldn't remember what name I had back then, nor particularly cared. As for posting under it, I wasn't even looking to bring it up at all, but the rather lenghty circumstances of this thread seemed to require it as proof of both my intent and sincerity of reply.

Nerwen spoke: [Then there's not much point your posting about it on a discussion forum, is there?]
In a topic like: Why is the Silmarillion so difficult (to read)?
For me, now you know. I discussed it.
No you didn't, FlimFlam. You ranted hysterically, used offensive hyperbole of the kind guaranteed to get a hostile response, and treated other posters with contempt, even the polite ones. That's trolling, my friend. Simply saying you're not doing it changes nothing (all trolls deny it!). Unfortunately you're not, it seems, doing the fun, hoaxing kind of trolling, as I first thought, but rather the "gratuitously antagonise everybody just to get attention" kind.

And if by any chance you're not doing all this on purpose, then I say in all sincerity that I think you have some pretty serious problems with relating to other people.

EDIT: And just so we're on the same page– please be aware that I know you've come a-trollin' here before, under yet another identity– Bob. As if your "injured innocence" routine wasn't transparent enough anyway.

Last edited by Nerwen; 08-06-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: added note.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote