View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 05:39 AM   #2
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Dark-Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victariongreyjoy View Post
I loved ROTK, but was mad about how weak the gondorian soldiers were portrayed, and how rushed the battle of Minas Tirith was included. Beregond should have been present in the movie, along with the Swan Knights. They should have been the reinforcement Aragorn brought with him.
I would have taken the liberty to having Sauron command the wraiths in Barrow Downs, to come forth and starting attacking the armies in Pelennor Fields. Then, in the nick of time the ghost army can arrive and destroy the wraiths.
I agree that there were a lot of aspects where the might of Gondor is needlessly diminished... Apparently the gate was the strongest part of Minas Tirith, seeing how the walls simply crumbled whenever hit with a piece of rock.

I can forgive PJ for not introducing yet another character (Beregond), but I would really have loved to see the nights of Dol Amroth.

However to introduce the Barrow Wights (Characters not previously introduced) at a random place and time seems outright silly.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote