View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 12:37 PM   #82
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I think I belong to those who are loved by the dices, or the deck of cards, or whatever the Mod uses...

Games: WWJ IV, WWJ V, WWJ VI
Modded: 0
Ordinary Villager: 1
Hunter: 0
Ranger: 1
Cobbler: 0
Wolf: 0
Seer: 1

On winning team: 2 out of 3 (66%)
On losing team: 1 out of 3 (33%)

Killed by wolves: 1 out of 3
lynched: 0 out of 3
survived till the end: 2 out of 3

WWJ IV: First game, being a seer... wasted one day in trying to pin Roa_Aoife with even remotely believable theories. In the end had to come forwards (we had already lynched our hunter, and the wolves had gotten our ranger). We had no chance in that one.

WWJ V: Second game as a ranger... went much better. Managed to team up with Roa (seer) and to save one innocent life in the end by guarding her.

WWJ VI: Third game... ordo at last! It was so much easier this time. Although I was almost lynched the first night. Boro had magnificient dreaming-capabilities (two wolves, two nights), and I managed to come up with a theory over the third one. With Jenny's initiative and Diamond's astonishing re-entry we killed the third wolf on the third day.

Just incredibly fun stuff!

Btw. I don't have files for WW, but sometimes, in a heated game with lots of posting, I print at my school the last pages that have been coming in while I've been working, and then on my way home, drop into my neighbourhood Czech-pub, and analyze them as good as I can, with an ale or two. That's a great way to leave the working-day behind...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote