View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #65
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. I needs be off for a while now.

Hard to say anything with such a low posting game - and it is kind of unfair also that those I kind of feel the most suspicious are Pom and Nerwen who both have contributed by not only posting but also making points.

Coppermirror has posted quite a lot while in the end saying pretty little (as what comes to suspecting anyone) - which is basic good-werewolf -playing or innocent's lack of good points to make.

Boro has had RL problems, but still I think he is too much talking nice (or even defending others) to my taste as that always feels pretty scary. You all know the "love you during the Day and stab you at Night"...

Greenie is more or less the opposite of Boro which should make me feel safer with her. Which is aleways a problem as it is so hard for me not to suspect her (she's both fooled & got me killed too many times). But yes, to begin with I think her more innocent than not just because it would sound mad for a wolf, in this kind of quiet village, to come forwards with suspicions flying. Too much publicity, too many eyes looking at you...

I might even vote for a submarine that is not going to be mod-fired... just to keep those who play around.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote