View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #69
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Boro: I feel a bit doubtful about his lack of internet leading to long enough, yet unsubstantial post - you had time to go through us all, but not go through what had been said? Then again, there was not a lot to analyse, and Boro both brings up the case against Nerwen and votes for her, which raises his points in my head since it is a relatively valid point (as much as anything is valid on day 1) and thus he risks the lynching of a potential pack mate. Then again (again), there's nothing that will make me trust Boro anything more than a bit :P
And that's the way I like to keep things, one you can never trust nor be comfortable with for any extended period of time.

Of those posting and participating more actively than myself, I really have no desire to vote for to lynch today. It's hard to want to lynch those contributing on vague misfeelings when there is a good crowd of quiet. I mean we all hang on our words and actions eventually. Eventually the chatty wolf has to lie or give red herrings when they're words (posts) don't match their actions (votes and night kills).

At this point with very little in the way of words, and even less in actions, I don't like the prospect of lynching anyone who is being active.

Looking at the limitted actions..Rune and Nog voted for Pom. Rune is dead proven innocent. Nog's reason to tie and see which one the rest would do, or possibly save, but unfortunately no more votes after. Copper and MCR both voted Rune, and look reasonable enough. He had at that point made 1 post and basically repeated Nerwen.

So, it seems ever more likely I will vote for someone who have been less active than me...Shasta, sally, Skip...if any of you are around, please start adding, something. Anything.

Edit: crossed with sally...well yes, that qualifies as "something."