View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #74
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Talking about Freudian slips?
Nog is being way too entertaining toDay!

Ahem. To business. First off, Sally comments in great length on a discussion she thinks is not really relevant, which strikes me as funny. I mean -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I've read through the two pages (thank you so much for making this easy on my brain, my darlings) and I don't think this is quite the issue it has been made out to be. Yes, Nog took this a bit too seriously, perhaps, but he's not campaigning to kill Shasta because of that comment. Let us ignore that exchange for at least the moment and concentrate on other things. Mountains, molehills, and soon, murderous- oh, never mind, Nilp's not playing, so there's no use in being blissfully masochistic. *grump* Still, let's take this easy, at least for toDay.

--

Because he's Nog and, bless him, he can overthink things quite easily. I call no harm on this once more and am now moving on from it. However, this is a prime opportunity for someone to slip in and either side with Nog or try to paint him a villain for jumping on my starry-eyed darling. If this talk does continue, I'll be keeping a much closer eye on those involved.
Both myself and Nog had already dropped the issue at this point. The talk does continue only since Sally took it up again, which makes no sense if she really finds it irrelevant. Makes me raise an eyebrow or two.

Secondly, Boro is being rather noncommittal which worries me. Nevertheless, I can sympathize with him (and Nog) on not wanting to vote for anyone who contributes. Although at least in my case the problem is that I don't really suspect anyone who doesn't!

EDIT: x-ed with 2xSally, Boro, and a third Sally
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote