View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #75
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I should vote soon.

Out of the people who have been posting, the one I have the most suspicion of is Pom. However, that's not based so much on the actual things that have been said. It's an overall impression, and actually, a lot of the things that are supposedly suspicious about things Pom has said don't seem to stand out as suspicious to me. So...no real evidence, but a gut feeling. In a situation where Pom is one of the most active players, has been contributing to the discussion, and seems to generally make good points. I could vote for Pom, even though it would feel unfair.

Or I could vote for someone quiet. Like Nog considers above, there is the option of voting for someone who's going under the radar but is not likely to be mod-fired. That would mean Sally or Shasta. I have nothing to go on with them at all. But...are they going to make it here in time to vote toDay? If they don't, won't they be mod-fired? If they do, there should at least be their voting record and any reasons they might give for their vote to look at the next Day. But unless their content picks up, they'll still be submarines.

Cross-posted with lots of people.

Last edited by Coppermirror; 10-19-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: cross-post
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote