View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 07:58 AM   #176
Findegil
King's Writer

Findegil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Please take a (belated) but heartfelt welcome from me Alassė Estel and Elvellon!

And to all the others welcome back!

I am glad about the new and renewd interest!

Not so easy to say where we stand right now, but ArcusCalion gave as good a summary as I could have made. What he left out was the fact that we have been through in the middle of volume III: The Lore of the Wise' when we stopped. So that some drafts are not yet collected here.

For all the newer members: I would start at chapter 4: Of the Coming of the Elves. Because that is most likley the place where we veterans will start to work (if we do, I have read to many short living restarts to be sure). Read first the draft in the private forum. (In this case it is only one version, in other cases start from the back to find the begining of the latest. The latest should all be new enough to be fairly readable - no broken html). And then pick up the discussion of the chapter here in the public forum. Next I would suggest to start from the begining chapters and work forward. In a similar way: read the draft in the privte forum and if you have a question about the changes consult the discussion in the public forum or simply ask there. (As a reminder: all discussions should be here in the public forum, the private forum is just a kind of archiv.)

Respectfully
Findegil
Findegil is offline   Reply With Quote