View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 04:42 PM   #1587
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
When the LOTR cardboard cuttouts dissapear from the video store window, everyone knows where to look for them.
You! You stole my cardboard Aragorn cutout! I saw one at the store and when I came back, it was gone! Luckily, I found another one somewhere else. I'm on to you! BEWARE!

Anyways, when you are walking around the block (again) you do the following: You stop and sniff the air expiramentaly (sp?). You bend down and pick up a pebble, leaf, etc. and smell it. All of a sudden, you whirl around, whip an "arrow" from your "quiver" nock it, and procede to shoot down the orc trying to ambush you. I did this several times, scaring the few neighbors who were out. And then the following happened on the way home: I found another orc sneaking up on me, and felt in my "quiver" for an arrow. Sadly, there were none. It rushed me, and we proceeded to hold a bloody battle. Finally, he knocked my blade away and stabbed me in the shoulder just as I reached for the blade hidden in my boot. I hurled it at his head and it went through his eye and peirced his brain. I then limped home, nursing my injured arm. Methinks I live in my own fantasy a little to vividly, not to mention obsessively. Ah, well, that's all for now! Keep up the obsessing!