View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #39
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I'm hoping our current four non-appearers will show up soon. Looking at you, Nog! Submarine!
Fair enough.

I actually do hate the games where people change from goodies to baddies as it makes any decent and / or consistent analysis more or less impossible. Also having only one "real baddie" seems like a challenge. I think wilwa has a good point in suggesting we look for those who defend someone without especially defending each other. But then again - and that being said - Shelob may wish to give her minions different orders as to avoid that kind of attention. Although that is something we probably should consider seriously on D3 or 4 the earliest.

But my two cents at this point would be that Shelob would probably like to avoid attention in the first place (yeah, everyone plays by their own style but still). Ergo, I would be less interested in people who give rise to controversies than those who seem like especially trying to avoid them. At least to begin with.

Okay. I have to go now but I should be able to give this a more decent go a bit later toDay.

Sally: where was the pizza?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote