View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:04 AM   #308
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Right... Quite a pointless role then? Maybe that's why I didn't come to think about it...
That's what I said. *points up*

So, my 2 biggest suspects toDay:

1. the phantom
Because of the last-minute bandwagons thing. And I can totally see him pull off trying to pull the strings by asking the Sam question, but that's just my personal prejudice. It's also that I still don't get why he attempted to make that survey, unless he was (as someone said) trying to draw the Doctor out.

Now that I think about it, wouldn't a more important question to ask at that time be "If you were Shelob, who would you sting?" Okay, so I am of the opinion that it's better to try hunting for Shelob herself than one of her spawn, but at least it gives us lynch candidates, which would probably be more helpful, instead of non-lynch candidates, which is what the Sam question kind of gave us.

Or I am making sense out of absolutely nothing that has happened in the past couple of Days.

2. Lottie
There's just something about her that makes me feel uneasy. Sure, she drew herself out a bit more when she started going after Zil so heavily, but it's still not enough to make people look at her, like there's still a sense of being careful about it. Okay, I admit this one's more of a gut feel but really, what else do we have to go on?

My minor suspects are Shasta also because he feels stealthy, and Noggie because of the bandwagon thing.

EDIT: x'd with Nerwen
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote