View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:46 AM   #577
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nice little twist there in the end...

It was good fun once again - and for a long time - although I PM'd Sally the first thing I learned I was Shelob that I wasn't too happy about that as I love playing an ordo. Heh, I had never noticed the last line on the rules where everyone who didn't wish to be Shelob could have just PM'd her about it...

It was an interesting concept and we could toy with it again one day, but the way the stinging / rangering / incubating / healing / turning -sequence goes should be re-eavaluated a bit. One solution could be that the one stinged would turn her/his allegiances immediately to the dark side as it would solve the "hinting issue" (and that way also the 50% possibility of not being able to vote would make more sense).

Anyway, great modding Sally! Well executed!

And kudos to my spiderlings Nerwen and Shasta!

Also my deep bow to wilwa who really kept us on our toes the last Days, and to tp who undoubtedly was there during the last Day in what wilwa was doing.

Congrats to Lhuna as well for being quite right for a long time.

And thanks to everyone for a good, even if a bit silent game.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote